Pronocte Nocturnal Protein Supplement for Sarcopenia & Liver Cirrhosis – 400 grams
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Pronocte – Is an Advanced Health Supplement. It is a plant based nocturnal protein supplement in the management of sarcopenia, particularly in patients with liver cirrhosis.
This complete advanced formula is lactose free, sugar free, gluten free, soya allergen free & with low sodium.
Pronocte is an advanced health supplement specially formulated for managing sarcopenia, a condition that results in muscle loss and weakness.
It is particularly effective in patients with liver cirrhosis, a condition that affects liver function and impairs muscle growth. Pronocte contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that work together to support muscle health, improve strength, and reduce muscle wasting.
It is designed to be taken at night when the body is most receptive to muscle growth and repair.
Note - We do premium packaging to our product so that its properties would last long & benefical to applicant.
Pack Order Details :
M.R.P of 1 Pronocte = 990 INR
Weight of Pronocte - 400g
Azista Industries Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer and distributor of the product globally. We manufacture it through a specific process as per the standards as quality is our priority and pack it hygienically.
- Pronocte contains fibre, which increases lean body mass and strengthens skeletal muscles.
- It has L-carnitine, which increases IGF-1 levels in the blood, triggering protein synthesis.
- It is enriched with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K.
- In frail people, Pronocte improves muscle strength and function.
- It is an advanced formula of sustainable plant-based BCAAs and all EAAs.
Brown Rice Protein - Aids cholesterol and bloos sugar regulation.
Moong Powder - Aids bone building & Improves cognitive functioning.
Masoor Powder - Good source of folate which reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Oat Fibres - Helps with muscle building, muscle maintenance, and recovery & reducing the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
- It is specially designed for patients with liver disease.
- Suppresses the progression of sarcopenia in patients with liver cirrhosis.
- The BCCA in Pronocte reduces muscle breakdown and promotes protein synthesis.
- It serves as both energy substrate & precursor for other amino acids and promotes protein synthesis.
- Prevents progressive hepatic failure and improves perceived health status.
Caution / Warnings
- Individuals with known allergies to any of the ingredients in Pronocte should avoid its use.
- Always carefully read the product label and consult your healthcare provider if you have any concerns.
- CONTAINS SUCRALOSE AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN.
- Store out of reach of children.
- NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
How to Use
- Take 160 ml of lukewarm water.
- Add two levelled scoops of 30 grams of Pronocte supplement.
- Stir well until it’s completely dissolved in the water.
- Best to be taken during late evenings or before bedtime.
Caution / Warnings
- This product may contain traces of milk derivative.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Pregnant and lactating women and individuals with any history of illness should consult a physician before use.
Manufacturer: Azista Industries Pvt. Ltd
Manufacturer Address : Plot No. 2C, FPIP , Ekarlapally (Village), Kuppam Mandal , Chittor District , Andhra Pradesh - 517425.
Country of Origin : India
Shelf Life : 15 Months