Azilium Liquid Spray Hand Sanitizer
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Azilium Hand and Disinfectant sanitizer with Spray refreshes your hands instantly adding health to you. The coronavirus period has really made it essential for us to sanitize hands, escape from viruses, and keep ourselves protected from being affected.
Azilium sanitizer with spray gives better results and serves as the best alternative for washing hands with soap and water.
The instant hand sanitizer is highly flammable, so keep the sanitizer away from fire! Do not expose your hands to fire as soon as you apply the sanitizer to prevent an explosion. The antibacterial skin disinfectant is for external use only and doctors recommend keeping it out of the reach of children.
- The sanitizer is IP, -based, non-sticky and rinse-free formula
- It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
- it is Ideal in size and due to the presence of the spray, easy to carry.
- It kills 99% of the bacteria and viruses in your hands.
Ingredients & BenefitsKey Ingredients::
- Every 100 ml of Azilium sanitizer Spray contains
- Isopropyl Alcohol IP - 79% v/v
- Hydrogen Peroxide IP - 0.125%v/v
- Solution Water Q.S to 100 w/w.
- The quantities are available in 100 ML, 200 ML, 500 ML, and 5Ltr.
- It is a strong formula with 79% isopropyl alcohol and kills 99.99% of fungus, bacteria, and viruses
- Glycerol to moisturize and has lemongrass fragrance.
- The instant Spray hand sanitizer moisturizes your hands and prevents roughness and dryness of hands though it is used frequently.
- It always keeps your hands fresh, away from bacteria and viruses whenever you touch anything unhygienic.
- Do not need water after using the sanitizer.
- The sanitizer reduces the risk of infections.
- Use the sanitizer before meals, after touching your pets, changing diapers, before touching infants, and in unhygienic places.
How to use
- Spray and rub the Azilium sanitizer on the palm.
- Rub the sanitizer front and back of the hands and between the fingers.
- Let it dry.
- Kill Virus, stay safe with one rub.