bbold Intimate Wash for Women
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
bbold Intimate Wash is a smooth, safe, and gentle solution to cleanse the vulva in your daily care regimen.
A healthy vagina requires a balanced pH level. This pH level can change due to inappropriate usage of products, antibiotic treatment, contraceptives, and the usage of sanitary towels, tampons, and synthetic underwear.
From either of the cases above! Do you feel vaginal dryness? Irritation? Itching sensation? Whenever you are sitting crossing your legs, about to get your period?
Our intimate wash helps maintain this pH level to keep your vagina healthy.
Use bbold Intimate wash - A safe, sober, and delicate solution for a fresh and healthy vagina. It balances the pH level of your vagina and treats dryness, itching, and irritation of intimate areas.
- bbold Intimate Wash is a soft, delicate, and sober solution for vaginal health.
- It helps in maintaining normal pH levels of the vagina and prevents bacterial infection.
- It is chemical-free, paraben-free, and alcohol-free, and has a natural fragrance.
- Tea tree oil and Lactic acid are the active ingredients that act as warriors to keep up vaginal health.
Tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and antibiotic properties, which fight the fungus growth around your vagina and can also keep your vagina moisturized. Therefore, you can say bye-bye to itching and burning as well.
Lactic acid –
A key natural antimicrobial ingredient that correlates with vulvovaginal health, as lactic acid helps maintain an acidic pH in the vulvovaginal area to augment skin homeostasis and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria
- For external Use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discontinue use if rashes or irritation occurs. If it Persists Consult the doctor
Directions to use
- Wet the external Vaginal Area
- Apply 4-5 drops of intimate wash from front to back
- Gently rinse the area with water
- Pat dry with a clean cloth
Use it twice a day or as directed by the Physician.