Dasutra Wet and Wild Condoms in 3 Flavors
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Dasutra is 100% electronically tested, sealed, and packed in a multilayered aluminum pouch. It is a Latex Condom lubricated with Silicon oil and protects against STIs if used correctly during vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
These condoms are wet as they are lubricated and Wild as they are 3 in 1 = Ribbed + Dotted + Contour.
- Dasutra Wet & Wild condoms come in three tempting flavors - Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla.
- These condoms can save you from Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- It can be used as a contraception method to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
- After the use of the condom tie a knot, wrap the condom in the paper, and throw it away from the reach of the children and animals.
- It is one-time use only.
- Do not use the condom after the expiry date indicated on the package.
- The Shelf life is for 3 years.
How to Use
- Open and remove the condom from the wrapper with care.
- Place the condom on top of the hard, erect penis. If you are not circumcised, pull back your foreskin first.
- Squeeze the air out of the condom.
- Spread the condom throughout the penis
- Before you pull out the condom after sex, hold it at the base. Pull out while holding the condom steady.
- Store the condom in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
- Do not use oil-based lubricants such as Vaseline, baby oil, and hand cream as they damage the condoms. You can use water-based lubricants.
- If you are using any medical treatment in the genital area, consult your doctor for suggestions to avoid contraindications.
- Do not touch the condom with nails or jewelry.
- If the condom leaks or bursts during use, consult your doctor for medicine within 72 hours.
- The product is made of natural rubber latex that may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
- No method of contraception is 100% safe. However, when properly used condom prevents HIV/AIDS and many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).