Pelitra Gel for Vaginal Dryness
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Pelitra Gel is a transparent gel that aids in vaginal health by moisturizing, lubicating, and protecting mucosa. The gel has phytoestrogen Non-Systemic Phytoestrogen - Puraria mirifica, which maintains lubrication, moisture, the integrity of vaginal epithelium, and pH. It has an antimicrobial ingredient Witch hazel extract which is an antibacterial and prevents vaginal infections.
The aloe vera extract in the gel fights inflammation and the elieves burning sensation.
- Pelitra Gel is recommended for vaginal dryness, pain during sex, atrophy, burning and irritation, loss of vaginal elasticity or vaginal thinning.
- It aids in lubricating, moisturizing, and protects the mucosa.
- It is an estrogen based vaginal gel that act intravaginally without getting absorbed into the blood.
- The gel offers strength and elasticity to the vagina.
- It is an antioxidant and rejuvenated vaginal health.
- The gel maintains healthy vaginal epithelium integrity and Ph levels.
How to Use
- Twist and break the lower end of the tube.
- Insert the neck of the tube into the vagina
- Press the tube for 2-3 times to Squeeze out the gel.
- Remove the tube while squeezing and discard
- It is normal that extra gels come out of the vagina. Wipe the extra gel.
- It is recommended to use the Pelitra gel 1 hour before sexual intercourse.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- It is single use only.
- Do not the freeze the gel.
- Store it in a dry place at a temperature below 300C
- Read the instructions labelled carefully before use.
- Keep the tube gel out of the reach of children.