Aziqine Animal Wound and Dressing Film Forming Gel
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Aziqine Animal Wound Dressing gel is a film-forming gel that is a water-based hydrogel used for Wound Care Management. It creates thin, elastic, and breathable barriers that bind the wounds.
The gel releases a free sliver to attack infections which serves the injury of a soft tissue. It is used to manage minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, and acute and chronic wounds.
- Aziqine is a water-based hydrogel used for Wound Care Management.
- The gel is non-toxic and safe to use for all pets like dogs, birds, horses, cats, etc.
- The gel inhibits the microorganism’s growth within the dressing.
- It is waterproof, and sweatproof sweating.
- The gel releases a free sliver to attack infections.
How to Use
Ensure washing hands before you touch the wound.
Clean the wound and apply the Aziqine gel with a clean applicator.
Cover the wound with the gel to heal.
Remove the residual.Precautions:
Seek a vet’s suggestion before you apply or have any doubts about the depth of the wound. Wash your hands before and after the application of the gel onto the wound.Storage:
- Store at room temperature.
- Follow the instructions on the label
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.