bbold Dissolvable Microneedle Acne Patch
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
- Acne is one of the reasons people lose confidence. Acne scars do not go away by themselves and are caused due to pinching or squeezing.
- bbold Patch has Microneedles that heal Acne at the root level (from under the skin).
- It is clear, matte, ultra-thin edged, with microneedles.
- The patch is gentle, non-drying, and compatible with all skin types. It takes 8 hours for the healing process.
bbold patch is an amalgam of traditional and modern approaches. It is made from natural ingredients like
Hyaluronic acid -
- The ingredient reduces redness and the visible appearance of Acne.
- It soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Reduces the visibility of acne marks, dark spots, and inflammation as well
Salicylic acid -
- Unclogs the pores and reduces sebum production, resulting in fewer breakouts.
Gotu kola extract -
- It is an effective ingredient for treating damaged skin and beneficial for healing wounds and treating stubborn acne scars.
Epigallocatechin Gallet – EGCG -
- It hydrates skin and is anti-melanogenesis and has antioxidant properties
- Totarol is a natural antioxidant with antimicrobial properties. Free radicals responsible for skin aging and Acne are neutralized by this substance.
few key benefits:
It is as comfy as it looks, and you can barely notice it is there.
- The patch penetrates the pimple and heals from within the roots (under the skin).
- A patch unclogs pores and reduces sebum production, so the pimple bursts a few times.
- The product facilitates deep wound healing and treats deeper-rooted or cystic Acne by catering to acne-fighting ingredients under the skin.
Who can use the Patch?The patch is designed especially for women and is compatible with all skin types. Anybody can use the patch to heal the pimple from within and likewise heal the Acne.
How to use the patch?
- Wash and dry your hands before you touch the patch.
- Clean and dry the sight of the application and apply the patch.
- Do not touch the microstructure, or you might destroy its effectiveness.
- Position and secure the patch gently on the pimple for 5 seconds.
- Do not remove it before 6-8 hours.
- The patch is for single use.
- Do not touch the microstructure of the patch.
- Do not use the patch on open wounds.
- Avoid using the patch if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Use the Acne path as soon as you open it; its ingredients could probably dissolve in the human environment.
Better late than never, Chase the Acne out from your face, body, and life today with our microneedle technology.