bbold Menstrual Cramp Relief Patch
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
bbold Menstrual Pain relief Patch is designed to give instant and long-lasting relief from period cramps. The patch gives relief to the abdomen, back, and legs.
The patch is made of natural ingredients that soothe your cramps naturally with zero side effects. bbold menstrual pain relief patch is worn on the abdomen to relieve menstrual cramps. It soothes your cramps for up to 12 hours by suppressing uterine contractions that cause cramps.
This product consists of 4 cramp-relief patches
The Menstrual pain relief patch has
Boswella Serrata Extract (Salai Guggul):
It is a resin herbal extract from the Boswellia Serrata tree and is native to India. It helps reduce inflammation and works as an effective natural painkiller
Menthol (Mentha Piperita):
It is the magic herb for period cramp relief. Peppermint reduces the severity and duration of menstrual cramps by slowing down the release of prostaglandin, the main compound that causes cramps. It provides a cooling effect to the body.
Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus):
Eucalyptus oil increases the flow of blood and oxygen and relaxes tight, tense muscles curing pain, and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
How does the patch look:
- The patch is thin and easy to apply.
- It has an adhesive that sticks firmly to the body and is unnoticeable. It doesn’t leave any strains or marks on your clothes.
- The exciting part is you can wear it for social gatherings or relax in your office routine and have a pain-free day!
How to apply the patch:
- Take out the strip from the cover
- Remove the release liner from the patch
- Place it uniformly over your lower back or lower abdomen
- Dispose the patch in the bin after you use it.
If you are applying the patch on the dry skin area, stick the patch evenly.
If the patch is stuck to the body hair area, apply warm water for smooth removal and pull it slowly.
- The patch is made for single use only.
- It is for external use only
- Do not use the patch on sensitive skin or the face
- Do a patch test first, if you sense any allergic reaction or irritation, stop using the patch.
Keep the patch in a cool, dark, and dry place
One patch gives you relief probably for 12 hours.
Do not use the patch on open wounds or irritated skin.
Please go through the ingredients listed, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients stop using the patch.