iScanBreast - Breast Self-Examination Device
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Women can use IScanBreast as an aid for improving their health and well-being. It is a device that displays an interior image of the breasts and allows women to examine and understand the basic anatomy of their breasts. It is equipped with cutting-edge LED light technology that allows you to inspect breast tissue and the internal structure of the breasts to check for any potential problems. Note: This device cannot be a substitute for mammogram screening.
Note: This device cannot be a substitute for mammogram screening.
- iScanBreast is a hand-held device that helps to peer into the breast for potential problems.
- It can be your inspecting partner for routine breast self-examination.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Women who have undergone implants and following lumpectomies can also use the device.
iScanBreast aids in the early detection of breast cancer by assisting with regular breast examinations and mammograms.
Users can send the reports to the doctor directly from the iScanBreast application to avoid the delay in the treatment.
Directions to use
- Please charge the device before using it
- Turn off all the lights in the room
- while using the device Use a mirror to see yourself
- Place iScanBreast under one of your breasts and look down
- iScanBreast must-have skin contact to work, so keep it pressed against your skin
- Check around the area, including under the arms and throughout the chest
How does it work
The interface of IscanBreast is straightforward and intuitive."
Regular breast examinations will enable you to detect any changes in your breasts.
This handheld device performs painless breast examinations through electronic palpation (touch).
Use the device as directed in the label.
Keep it out of the reach of children.
Store it in a cool and dry place. Do not expose it to direct sunlight.