Menthopas - Topical Pain Relief Patches
Do you have pains in your body?
- Menthopas patch is the best remedy for you! It is a tablet-free pain relief patch that works like magic and treats your mild to moderate low back pain, neck, shoulder pain, strains, and sprains.
- It is a tablet-free non-medicated topical pain relief patch.
- The patch is self-adhesive and designed specifically for the tropical conditions of India.
- Menthopas – The Pain Relief Patch has menthol as its major ingredient that subsides swelling, pain, and gives long-lasting relief.
- Treatment: It soothes musculoskeletal pains, ligamentous strains, tendonitis, and simple backaches.
- The patch works like magic and quickly relieves the site of application of the painful area.
- Key Ingredients: This best pain relief patch is naturally made with four herbs: Methyl Salicylate, Camphor, L-Menthol, Tocopherol acetate.
Menthopas patch is suitable for all types of skin and kicking out the pain from the lives of Indians as it is made in favor of Indian climatic and skin conditions.
- The patch should be used in 2 years from the production date and the expiry date is written on the patch.
- The pack is available in 3 pouches (3*6=18 patches), 8 pouches (8*6=48 patches), 12 pouches (12*6=72 patches).
- Use the patch as prescribed by your doctor.
Menthopas pain relief patch is viscous and made of three layers:
- Backing layer (Top layer): It is the top layer that prevents the drug from leaking out and preserves the medical values of the patch.
- It has PSA that aids the patch cohere the skin with slight finger pressure.
- Holds and relieves the pressure.
Release liner: A transparent layer that protects the drugs in the muscle pain relief patch from being contaminated due to the environment.
These topical pain-relief patches ease the lives of people with muscle fatigue, strains, arthritis, sprains, stiff shoulders, normal backache, neck, and shoulder pains and do not have an NSAID drug.
The efficacy of the menthol pain relief patch is clinically proved. The testimonials are given by our customers practically state their effectiveness.
To experience the magic of the patch, wear the menthol patch uninterruptedly for eight hours. If you remove the menthol pain relief patch eight hours after application, it loses its medical value.
- The patch is used to treat people with moderate, acute aches.
- These patches work effectively on musculoskeletal pains, ligament strains, simple backaches, tendonitis, diabetic and peripheral neuropathies, or post-herpetic neuralgia.
- It is obvious that people who sit for long hours and do intense gym sessions get back pain and muscle soreness frequently. In such cases, they can use these pain relief patches to get relieved from pain and be ever ready for a fresh start.
How to Use:
- Before you use the patch, wash, and dry your hands before you open the Menthopas – the topical pain relief patch.
- Tear to open the pack and remove the pain relief patch.
- Pull the transparent release film to expose the viscous area of the patch and apply the patch in the clean and dried site of application.
- Fasten the viscous surface of the patch on the affected area and pull off the patch completely. Gently press on the corners of the patch to occupy the affected area and then begins the healing process.
Who should use it?
Children 12 years and above can use the patch. However, parents should seek advice from pediatricians before applying the topical pain relief patch to their children.
How to remove?
Deluge the menthol patch with plenty of water or saline and gently peel it off.
Do not remove or move the patch before eight hours of application for effective results.